As well as a ‘guide for’, think of it as a ‘celebration of’ all the wonderful things that gardening and being involved in nature brings.
Connecting with nature is like plugging into the most natural and organic energy there is and instigates a reconnection with intuition (tuition from within) and a universal energy which can only benefit us all. ‘Allbutt’s Allsortium’ takes us all a few steps closer to that connection.
The book’s 268 pages contains a vast array of interesting subjects, including:
• Celebrity green gossip
• Simple steps to design your own garden
• Ways to ‘bee’ friendly
• Which household products will deter slugs
• Your Horti-scopes and Tree Zodiac Signs
• Clever ways to ‘guard your garden’
• Fascinating folklore
• How to dowse
• Lots of money saving tips and inspirational ideas
• How to deter mosquitoes and midges
• Seasonal hedgerow recipes
• How to keep pests out of the garden
• The magic of labyrinths and stone circles
… and much more.
Available from Amazon.